TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking the Mobile Vehicle Cleaning service with us, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions
1. We require access to electricity and safe parking spot for provision of car wash service, client’s failure to provide these may lead to cancellation of service along with 50% of the total amount charged for the service as same could have been allocated to other potential customers.
2. The customer accepts that your vehicle is fit for purpose and acknowledge that MVC will not be held responsible for Pre-existing damage whatsoever, Loose or faulty interior trims, buttons, knobs etc, Any Items left in a Vehicle, Open windows and sunroofs or faulty seals, Faulty ignitions, flat or damaged batteries, alarm keys, mechanical faults or keys and Vehicle graphics. The customer accepts full responsibility for any damages or loss incurred to their vehicle whatsoever.
3. We require 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel or rearrange the day or time for which the service was contracted/requested. Other arrangements can be possible on contacting us prior to the scheduled service. Cancellation must be done by telephone, Email or Text. A 50% cancellation fee (of the total amount charged for the service) is applied to notice given in less than 24 hours. Once we take a reservation, we hold that time slot open for you and turn away other potential customers in order to ensure your time frame.
4. Surcharges may incur in case of presence of pet hair, sand, red dust and heavily soiled vehicles
5. If you require extra services or additional cleaning on your scheduled cleaning day, please contact us 48 hours in advance so we may allow the extra time needed at your home and we can give you a quote for the additional services.
6. Our employees are very important to us, and we are very serious about keeping them safe, so they do not move anything heavier than 25kg. These types of activities put our employees in danger of back injury or could even damage your flooring. If we believe the location is unsafe or the location may be potentially dangerous to our staff, we reserve the right to refuse your appointment.
7. The customer accepts full responsibility for any damages to floor caused during service due to but not limited to grime removed from car.
8. We serve within 20 mile distance from Billingham. The customer accepts the responsibility to inform MVC if their location falls out of our service distance limit.
Surcharges and time delay may incur in case if customer fails to do so.